Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Throw back post

On Tuesdays, I will be doing posts called "Throw back Tuesdays" ... I'd like to bring over some of my old blogs from my first year of running experience. I started running/training (with real goals) February of 2010. So I started writing. Now I love looking back at the memories and miles I've kept track of!!

INSPIRE   - September 9,2010

Keep doing what you're doing, you never know who you are inspiring!

Now, by all means, I'm NO pro when it comes to running, but I am a learner. And, I started from ground zero, just a short time ago. So, therefore I like to share all my good info with others!  I get emails, and fb messages every so often, wanting to know what I did to get started, or why I like it so much, what kind of shoe(or clothing) I like etc.... And I have people in my life who I turn to for these things, only b/c I am inspired by them, and where they came from- -  I publicly started from ground ZERO   when I decided to start training. I am so happy that I decided to blog about my journey (and will continue to do so) not only for my own sake, to be able to look back at where I started is so great!, But to also know that I've inspired at least one person!

Sometimes I feel a little guilty constantly talking about running, and posting things on facebook about my new PR's. But when someone sends me an email saying that it's an inspiration to know that I was where they are just a few short months ago, it seems attainable to them. So, I will keep doing what I'm doing. ( I promise, I wont post every single run I run, no one cares that much! LOL.)But good runs, or bad runs, inspiring runs, new goals, I will continue to share.

Don't inspire to be like
me, inspire to the greatest YOU.


I encourage your to be bold, and to reach out for those goals! ( which are very important to set!) And keep record of it somewhere. It's so great to look back and see your progress. You WILL inspire someone. It may not be a physical activity, but whatever it is that you are passionate about.

Quit comparing yourself to others, and realize how great
YOU are!

No comments:

Post a Comment