Friday, February 4, 2011

Yoga Challege Day 15 and 16

Day 15- This is the 45 minute  360 degrees fun flow.
I didn't care much for this one the 1st time I've done it, but this is the 3rd time I've done it, and I am mastering more of the poses. I can certainly feel the strength building in my legs. Love the stretching I get towards the end.

Day 16- 15 minute energy routine
I love this routine! It's super short, and easy. Very relaxing. Matching the fluid movements to breaths. Boy do I feel the energy!!!!!!



This catches me up on the day that I need to be on!  So my goal for the rest of this challenge is to finish out this last week strong! I want to stay on task to do the rest of the challenge with out missing a day. I loved this, and even though I got off a few days and had to substitute some work outs for a different yoga video, I really loved practicing close to every day! I hope to just continue the habit of doing at least 5 days a week. Even if it's just a 15-20 minute routine.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment