Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yoga Challenge - Day 17

The website (Day 16) calls for a 20 minute core work out. I decided to save that one and tack it on to tomorrow's work out.

Instead I once again did Rainbeau Mars' Dusk routine. I really enjoyed it today! My hips felt tighter than usual. I can tell that my hamstrings are loosening up finally! And I felt the full effects of the relaxation part of this routine tonight. I'm getting stronger and stronger, in even the most basic poses like down-dog. I used to dread this pose b/c I wasn't very good at it. Now, I just love it. It's a great resting place to bring my self back to center. It doesn't feel tiring on my arms and my heels are almost to the floor now-- Which is proving my loosened hammys.

I'm happy I did the switch. So even though I didn't do the assigned shorter video, I'm happy I went with this one again!  I can't believe I've made it this far! (With the exception of a few days ((which I made up!)))


Feeling calm, relaxed, restored --- Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment