Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yoga Challenge - Day 1

I accepted the challenge from a friend to do 21 days of yoga! And then blog about it. So here goes.


Last night, was Day 1.

The work out was 38 minutes.

I learned some new poses, that I'd never done before, and WOW.  Lots of hip openers. Everything felt nice! I found myself a few times having to straighten my leg in some of the warrior poses for a break. Shaking and burning is good...Falling on your face, not good.

This morning I'm a little sore. Could be a mix of new yoga poses, running, being sick with the flu. Doing yoga with lots of head congestion was a new experience for me too. Down facing dog never throbbed so much!

Never the less I found the work our challenging and liked the new experience! -- The last half of the w/o was nice. Relaxing and lots of stretching.

Now, time to do day 2!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment