Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yoga Challenge - Day 4

Day 4- Standing and balancing poses.  30 Minutes.

This was interesting. I did fine on some of the balance poses, and some of the others, I was pretty wobbly.

I didn't fall or have to put a foot down and start over, so I'm definitely increasing my balance, and have come a long way in the 3-4 months that I've been practicing.

This work out reminded me of why we call it a "practice"

I also thought this was a good leg work out!!!

Okay, I won't lie. I did day 3 and 4 at the same time. I waited too late to start on day 3 last night, and when the video stopped working and started skipping, I gave up! So the 2 together put me at about a 55 minute work out -- On top of my 7 mile run this morning. But I feel great and ready to take on the day! I think it was great to practice after my long run. My muscles feel like rubber bands!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment