Monday, January 31, 2011

Yoga Challenge - Day 12

Ah crap, I think I'm on day 12! I'm confused now. LOL.  But this would put me one day behind. I'll do 2 tomorrow, and get caught up!

Day 12- 30-Minute Peak Pose Sequence Bakasana 

Don't know what bakasana is? Well, I didn't either. But this whole work out prepares you for this ONE pose. 
It was certainly "practice" for me! I enjoyed the stretching of my hips and legs. It was a pretty low cardio work out for the most part. More slow burn and stretching poses. They had us set up at the end of the work out for this Bakasana pose. I was able to get my feet off the ground, but I couldn't stay up. I was happy that I didn't fall over. I feel like that says a lot about my cor (which is sore from yesterday, and was worked today!) and balance. So over all I'm happy at my attempt at the pose. It wasn't sucess, but not complete failure either! 


Hopefully I will get caught up to the correct day with this massive blizzard coming in! * Along with my house work!*


Namaste.





No comments:

Post a Comment